- Photographing jewellery has many challenges....reflective surfaces and true colour are just a few. I have made every effort to capture the true colours of all buttons, beads, pearls, stones and components used.
- All earwires used are either Stainless Steel, Sterling Silver or Gold. If you would like any of these changed or have special requirements due to allergies, please contact me so I can make to suit.
- The wire used in constructing the button earrings is copper with a silver plate. Metal components (as far as I am able to get information) are brass with silver plating. All effort has been made NOT to use components with nickel.
- To construct many of the button earring designs beads have been used on the back. The main one used is hematite that has been coloured.
- When measuring earrings I start with the widest component. The length is from top of earring to base excluding earwires.
Any other questions?
If you have anyother questions please don't hesitate to ask